Affiliate Marketing Services
Setting up an affiliate program for your business requires some up-front research in first finding the right partner, and then significant attention applied to creating an appropriate strategy. You will need to choose and integrate with an affiliate network, establish performance goals, determine a commission structure, recruit affiliates and develop creative.
Delphic has worked with all major affiliate networks including: Commission Junction, LinkShare, Ebay Enterprise (formerly PepperJam), and Shareasale. Our affiliate marketing team will help you determine which network best fits your business needs, working closely with you to develop an effective and sustainable commission structure as your program scales.
How Affiliate Marketing Can Help Your Business
Affiliate marketing is a performance-based marketing channel in which a business utilizes other websites, "affiliates" or "publishers," to drive sales and leads. The business or advertiser will pay out a percent of sales or flat fee per lead to the affiliate only when the affiliate drives a conversion.
Affiliates typically fall into three categories: Deal/Coupon sites, Loyalty/Cash Back sites, and Content/Blog sites. Delphic Digital's affiliate management team will help you navigate this channel efficiently from start to finish, providing network set up, ongoing management, custom reporting and performance insight. This channel serves as an effective way to drive brand awareness, reach new customers and drive incremental sales and leads.
Management & Optimization
Delphic will conduct a full audit for existing programs to develop a personalized management plan surrounding performance analysis, text link and creative management, affiliate communication and affiliate recruitment. Our team will review commission structure, affiliate approval process, text links, banner creative, newsletter templates, terms and conditions, existing affiliate relationships and the competitive landscape to determine opportunities for optimization.
- Monthly, weekly & ad hoc affiliate communication (network newsletters and direct outreach)
- New affiliate recruitment (in network and external blog outreach)
- Manual affiliate approvals to ensure placement exclusively on quality affiliate sites
- Text link creation, launch & QA
- Trademark audits to monitor fraudulent activity (link hijacking, brand term bidding)
- Creative & link performance review
- Affiliate performance review
- Paid placement opportunities (homepage, category, newsletter)
- Develop exclusive offers and promotions with top-performing affiliates