Introducing: Chrissy Starkweather, an all-star candidate when it comes to all things digital marketing. Chrissy is visibly dedicated to her craft and her background wows us all. Read the interview questions below to learn more!
1) Current position
Senior Marketing Manager
2) Current position description
Joined Delphic Digital to help lead the growing Digital Marketing and Analytics team. Managing a team of specialists across digital channels including Paid Search, SEO, Display, Affiliate, Email, and Analytics. Leveraging my technical marketing experience and partnering with our in-house Creative and Web Development teams to build integrated programs that exceed client expectations for lead generation, eCommerce and branding goals.
3) Snapshot of previous work history
Over 6 years experience managing integrated multichannel marketing from different perspectives – first, vendor-side, then agency-side, to in-house and back full-circle to agency-side at Delphic.
- Strategy/Innovation Lead and Paid Search Manager at QVC
- Marketing Manager at TrueAction, an eBay Enterprise Company
- Sr Media Planner at Digitas Health
- AdWords Optimization Strategist at Google
4) College/University info
- BA, University of Pennsylvania
- (Working on) MBA at Temple University
5) Anything interesting you may want to share about yourself
I love a good road trip! I’ve done the cross-country trip there and back again and have covered over 35 states in my travels. Looking forward to a Southern road trip for the next adventure.
6) Pick a grad school topic you are currently discussing and elaborate/share with us
Right now, I’m taking a class in Human Resource management that’s been really interesting for me – it’s looking at businesses through a different lens than my day-to-day (which is, of course, Marketing-centric). We’re having a lot of discussion around how HR practices can make or break a successful firm through the culture. An important reminder for me that the “how” we do what we do is as important as the “what.”
As you can tell, we are ecstatic to have Chrissy on our team. If you want to ask any direct questions, put her to the test and use the comments section below.