Meet Erin Simmons, data aficionado here at Delphic Digital. Let’s begin with the following Q&A:
1) Current position
2) Current position description
Responsible for structuring reporting implementation for key analytics, QAing data integrity, setting up useful reporting, and providing valuable insights to grow our client’s business, turning those insights into specific recommendations that fit the resources, objectives and priorities of our clients.
3) Snapshot of previous work history
- Web Analytics Intern at QVC
- Marketing Support Representive at Clearwire, Nation-wide Wireless 4G Network
- eCommerce Web Analyst at Entercom Communications, Nation-wide Radio Broadcasting Company
4) College/University info
West Chester University; B.S., Business Geographic Information Systems & Information Technology
5) Anything interesting you may want to share about yourself
I’m a crazy dog lady. I have an awesome dog named Eddie. In my free time, I advocate for the positive pit bull image to help break through breed stereotypes and volunteer at a local animal shelter.
1) What does it take to be a great data analyst?
A great data analyst must first have an interest in data – lots of it. Click the video below for the full scoop.