Meet Nicole Hess, our stellar Senior SEO Strategist. Nicole has a diverse background across all kinds of marketing channels and is our resident expert on local SEO. Find out more about Nicole below and be sure to connect with her on Twitter – you won’t be disappointed!
1) Current Position title:
Senior SEO Strategist
2) Current Position description:
The easiest way to describe my position is to say that I develop and implement digital marketing strategies that align with client’s marketing goals. This can range from technical SEO audits and coordinating with developers to see the changes through, to content marketing, community building, and social media campaigns. It’s really about identifying a client’s marketing needs and aligning the right inbound marketing tactics that will achieve the results they seek.
3) Snapshot of Previous work history:
– I’ve managed Internet marketing for over 60 clients – everything from website development to SEO, email marketing and social media through coordinating the efforts of 6 marketers and 15 developers at an agency in Miami, FL. #Heat
– I’m known in the industry for Local SEO, spoke at conferences in Miami, have a front cover feature in Philly Ad News Magazine, and several SEO blog contributions on the topic.
– Started my career in offline marketing and marketing research, from political campaigns to national and international non-profits. Through working for a consulting firm I was able to get a variety of experience – from buying TV and radio spots to grassroots community meetings and exit poll surveys. I could go on…but I’m 100% digital now.
4) College/University info:
Florida International University – Masters in Linguistics, and Bachelors in International Relations Google Analytics Certified, twice
5) Anything interesting you may want to share about yourself:
I like to ride my bicycle, drink tea, do yoga, garden, eat great food and be involved in my community. Always game to meet new people. Let’s connect on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NicoleCherieH