Businesses that offer “analog” services are often surprised to hear how data can help them better understand their consumer and, therefore, increase their bottom line. Regardless of what type of service your business provides, customers are turning to the internet to learn more about you. If you’re not listening, marketing and tracking your brand online, you’re losing customers to the competition.
We’re excited to share our data expertise with our peers, businesses and interested members of the community at various events and conferences throughout the year, including this first event:
Delaware Valley Law Firm Marketing Group has invited Delphic’s General Manager, Analytics & Optimization, Anita Garimella Andrews, to share her knowledge on using data to grow revenue, with specific, actionable examples for law practices. This event is open to the public, and we invite you to register and attend to learn more about these topics.
The Law of Analytics: Why Data Matters for Law Firms and Their Clients (and How to Get and Use it!)
- The role of data in online marketing
- What is Data vs. Reporting vs. Analytics?
- Overview of the most popular tool for analytics: Google Analytics
- The top 5 things you should analyze in your data in Google Analytics after today, and what to do with that information
- Adding value to your clients: understanding the role of marketing data and analytics in a variety of industries.
Time: 12:00 noon
Location: Dechert LLP, Cira Centre, Philadelphia, PA
A special thanks to Delaware Valley Law Firm Marketing Group for coordinating this free event.
Prior to joining Delphic Digital, Anita founded and was CEO of Sepiida, an analytics and optimization company acquired by Delphic in 2012. Read Anita’s profile in Philadelphia Daily News.